We are the voice of the business community in Vanuatu. Our role is to promote and defend the interests of our members when advising and collaborating with Government and decision makers.
The VCCI advocates and lobbies on behalf of the private sector at local, provincial and national levels by:
- Meeting with government on member concerns and following up to try and ensure action is done
- Representation on a number of government boards, such as the Vanuatu National Provident Fund and the Vanuatu Tourism Office
- Representation on a number of regional bodies, such as Pacific Islands Private Sector Organisation (PIPSO).
- Attending and inviting members to government policy consultations
- Submitting policy positions to government based on input from our members, forum discussion and surveys
Contact Number: 678 27543